Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well...

  I'm giving this blogging thing a shot.  I think I might be about 14 years behind the curve.  However, I figure I should let other people work the kinks out of things before I give it a shot.  I don't want to look like an idiot, do I?

  Disregard that.  I WILL look like an idiot at some point before I give up on this.  It's something I do.  I've been being an idiot for 32 years now.  I only hope that my children can keep up with my tradition.

  My son, Silas, who is 4, is already living up to my expectations.  Abby, who is also 4, is an over-achiever.  She put a lego in her nose, at 3 years old. We figured a 3 year old would know better.  Both kids are very advanced, but that is a biased opinion.  Apparently, it is an incorrect assumption.  She made it easy to decide who I was going to put through college.

  Plans for this blog?

   I enjoy cycling.  I like my road bike, and I like my mountain bike.  Odd combo?  That's how it goes. Both machines have their points.  I'll get into that some other time.  I also enjoy other peoples bikes.  I recently enjoyed someone else's bike in Colorado.  We were at a ski resort for Warrior Dash.  There was an unattended bicycle, and I had been drinking.  So I took it for a spin.  I quickly took it right back, but I did enjoy it.

  This blog should be taken...  lightly?  I don't take many things seriously.  I don't have time to be serious.  My job demands I be serious all the time, so in my off time, I like to breathe a little.  And no, I'm not telling you my job, thanks for asking.

  So, this is only the start.  I will update this as regular as possible.  I have a lot of things to say.  I believe the first will be a bike review.  I have a few things to get in order, then it will be posted.

trey

No comments:

Post a Comment